FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD/COPY OR PRINT UPDATE WHEN I GOT FREE TIME! IF NEED TO REQUEST FOR MANTRA FEEL FREE AND I WILL PROVIDE IF I GOT IT. DO NOTE FOR JAPA/REPETITION MANTRA FORMULAE PLEASE GET IT FROM A MONK. THIS IS FOR BUDDHIST!

WITH METTA & THANK YOU! Where's the equality for all genders?

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Vaṭṭaka Paritta 
The Baby Quail's Protection


Atthi loke sīla-guṇo
Saccaṃ soceyy'anuddayā
Tena saccena kāhāmi
Sacca-kiriyam-anuttaraṃ
There is in this world the quality of virtue,
Truth, purity, tenderness.
In accordance with this truth I will make
An unsurpassed vow of truth.

Āvajjitvā dhamma-balaṃ
Saritvā pubbake jine
Sacca-balam-avassāya
Sacca-kiriyam-akāsa'haṃ
Sensing the strength of the Dhamma,
Calling to mind the victors of the past,
In dependence on the strength of truth,
I made an unsurpassed vow of truth:

Santi pakkhā apattanā
Santi pādā avañcanā
Mātā pitā ca nikkhantā
Jāta-veda paṭikkama
Here are wings with no feathers,
Here are feet that can't walk.
My mother & father have left me.
Fire, go back!

Saha sacce kate mayhaṃ
Mahāpajjalito sikhī
Vajjesi soḷasa karīsāni
Udakaṃ patvā yathā sikhī
Saccena me samo n'atthi
Esā me sacca-pāramīti.
When I made my vow with truth,
The great crested flames
Avoided the sixteen acres around me
As if they had come to a body of water.
My truth has no equal:
Such is my perfection of truth.

2 comments:

  1. Better here no evacuation. Thank you for chants I was hoping you could do this.blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better here no evacuation. Thank you for chants I was hoping you could do this.blessings

    ReplyDelete