FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD/COPY OR PRINT UPDATE WHEN I GOT FREE TIME! IF NEED TO REQUEST FOR MANTRA FEEL FREE AND I WILL PROVIDE IF I GOT IT. DO NOTE FOR JAPA/REPETITION MANTRA FORMULAE PLEASE GET IT FROM A MONK. THIS IS FOR BUDDHIST!

WITH METTA & THANK YOU! Where's the equality for all genders?

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Dedication of Merit


Puññassidāni katassa
Yānaññāni katāni me
Tesañca bhāgino hontu
Sattānantāppamāṇaka.
May all beings    without limit, without end 
have a share in the merit just now made,
and in whatever other merit I have made.

Ye piyā guṇavantā ca
Mayhaṃ mātā-pitādayo
Diṭṭhā me cāpyadiṭṭhā vā
Aññe majjhatta-verino;
Those who are dear & kind to me 
beginning with my mother & father 
whom I have seen or never seen;
and others, neutral or hostile;

Sattā tiṭṭhanti lokasmiṃ
Te-bhummā catu-yonikā
Pañc'eka-catuvokārā
Saṃsarantā bhavābhave:
beings established in the cosmos 
the three realms, the four modes of birth,
with five, one, or four aggregates 
wandering on from realm to realm:

Ñātaṃ ye pattidānam-me
Anumodantu te sayaṃ
Ye cimaṃ nappajānanti
Devā tesaṃ nivedayuṃ.
If they know of my dedication of merit,
may they themselves rejoice,
And if they do not know,
may the devas inform them.

Mayā dinnāna-puññānaṃ
Anumodana-hetunā
Sabbe sattā sadā hontu
Averā sukha-jīvino
By reason of their rejoicing
in my gift of merit,
may all beings always live happily,
free from animosity.

Khemappadañca pappontu
Tesāsā sijjhataṃ subhā.
May they attain the Serene State,
and their radiant hopes be fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment