FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD/COPY OR PRINT UPDATE WHEN I GOT FREE TIME! IF NEED TO REQUEST FOR MANTRA FEEL FREE AND I WILL PROVIDE IF I GOT IT. DO NOTE FOR JAPA/REPETITION MANTRA FORMULAE PLEASE GET IT FROM A MONK. THIS IS FOR BUDDHIST!

WITH METTA & THANK YOU! Where's the equality for all genders?

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Five Subjects for Frequent Recollection


 (LEADER):
Handa mayaṃ abhiṇha-paccavekkhaṇa-pāthaṃ bhaṇāma se:
Let us now recite the passage for frequent recollection:
(ALL):
Jarā-dhammomhi jaraṃ anatīto.
I am subject to aging. Aging is unavoidable.
Byādhi-dhammomhi byādhiṃ anatīto.
I am subject to illness. Illness is unavoidable.
Maraṇa-dhammomhi maraṇaṃ anatīto.
I am subject to death. Death is unavoidable.
Sabbehi me piyehi manāpehi nānā-bhāvo vinā-bhāvo.
I will grow different, separate from all that is dear & appealing to me.
Kammassakomhi kamma-dāyādo kamma-yoni kamma-bandhu kamma-paṭisaraṇo.
I am the owner of my actions, heir to my actions, born of my actions, related through my actions, and live dependent on my actions.
Yaṃ kammaṃ karissāmi kalyāṇaṃ vā pāpakaṃ vā tassa dāyādo bhavissāmi.
Whatever I do, for good or for evil, to that will I fall heir.
Evaṃ amhehi abhiṇhaṃ paccavekkhitabbaṃ.
We should often reflect on this.

1 comment:

  1. Here is a recording. http://buddhanet.net/mp3/mbdc/09_mbdc.mp3

    ReplyDelete