FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD/COPY OR PRINT UPDATE WHEN I GOT FREE TIME! IF NEED TO REQUEST FOR MANTRA FEEL FREE AND I WILL PROVIDE IF I GOT IT. DO NOTE FOR JAPA/REPETITION MANTRA FORMULAE PLEASE GET IT FROM A MONK. THIS IS FOR BUDDHIST!

WITH METTA & THANK YOU! Where's the equality for all genders?

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Verses in Celebration of the Saṅgha


 (LEADER):
Handa mayaṃ saṅghābhigītiṃ karoma se:
Now let us chant in celebration of the Saṅgha:
(ALL):
[Saddhammajo] supaṭipatti-guṇādiyutto,
Born of the true Dhamma, endowed with such virtues as good practice,
Yoṭṭhābbidho ariya-puggala-saṅgha-seṭṭho,
The supreme Saṅgha formed of the eight types of Noble Ones,
Sīlādidhamma-pavarāsaya-kāya-citto:
Guided in body & mind by such principles as morality:
Vandām'ahaṃ tam-ariyāna-gaṇaṃ susuddhaṃ.
I revere that group of Noble Ones well-purified.
Saṅgho yo sabba-pāṇīnaṃ
Saraṇaṃ khemam-uttamaṃ.
The Saṅgha that for all beings is the secure, the highest refuge,
Tatiyānussatiṭṭhānaṃ
Vandāmi taṃ sirenahaṃ,
The third theme for recollection: I revere it with my head.
Saṅghassāhasmi dāso (dāsī) va
Saṅgho me sāmikissaro.
I am the Saṅgha's servant, the Saṅgha is my sovereign master,
Saṅgho dukkhassa ghātā ca
Vidhātā ca hitassa me.
The Saṅgha is a destroyer of suffering & a provider of welfare for me.
Saṅghassāhaṃ niyyādemi
Sarīrañjīvitañcidaṃ.
To the Saṅgha I dedicate this body & this life of mine.
Vandanto'haṃ (Vandantī'haṃ) carissāmi
Saṅghassopaṭipannataṃ.
I will fare with reverence for the Saṅgha's good practice.
N'atthi me saraṇaṃ aññaṃ,
Saṅgho me saraṇaṃ varaṃ:
I have no other refuge, the Saṅgha is my foremost refuge:
Etena sacca-vajjena,
Vaḍḍheyyaṃ satthu-sāsane.
By the speaking of this truth, may I grow in the Teacher's instruction.
Saṅghaṃ me vandamānena (vandamānāya)
Yaṃ puññaṃ pasutaṃ idha,
Sabbe pi antarāyā me,
Māhesuṃ tassa tejasā.
Through the power of the merit here produced by my reverence for the Saṅgha, may all my obstructions cease to be.
(BOW DOWN AND SAY):
Kāyena vācāya va cetasā vā,
Saṅghe kukammaṃ pakataṃ mayā yaṃ,
Saṅgho paṭiggaṇhatu accayantaṃ,
Kālantare saṃvarituṃ va saṅghe.
Whatever bad kamma I have done to the Saṅgha
by body, by speech, or by mind,
may the Saṅgha accept my admission of it,
so that in the future I may show restraint toward the Saṅgha.

No comments:

Post a Comment